It is Dave Poletti & Associates policy to actively pursue and offer equal housing for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability or any other federal, state and local laws regarding Fair Housing.
* Applicant Occupancy Standards:
Determination will be made on a case by case basis, after analysis, and will be based on several factors and information.
- All persons leasing an apartment, condo, or single-family residence must be of legal age - 18 years or older - to sign a contract.
- Provide photo copy of picture ID for each person 18 years and older.
- Incomplete applications, lies & omissions on application are grounds for denial
- Dave Poletti & Associates DOES NOT accept portable screening reports.
- Income Requirements: - The gross income to rent ratio to qualify is 3 to 1.
- Applicants must have current, consistent and verifiable employment of at least 6 months.
Please provide copies of at least 3 current, consecutive pay stubs.
- Employment of less than 6 months may be considered if it is the same position/capacity and in the same industry as previously employed.
- Self-employed applicants must provide previous 2 years tax statements and previous 3 months company bank statements.
- Retired applicants must provide previous 3 months bank statements indicating their monthly direct deposit OR, provide documentation indicating monthly income, i.e. government letter of social security, disability, or retirement income.
- College students without current income may be considered with a qualified co-signer and proof of full-time enrollment.
- A maximum of 2 individual incomes may be combined to meet the income requirements.
- Verifiable Residency - Applicants must have 6 months with good payment and rental history:
- Recent college graduates may qualify without rental history only if all other criteria are met.
- Relatives and friends are not acceptable rental references.
- Daytime phone numbers are required for rental references.
- If you do not have landlord references but have sold your home, provide a copy of the settlement paperwork. If you own a house that you are now renting, provide a copy of the lease agreement and your property manager’s contact information.
- Should the credit report come back with an “Address Discrepancy,” applicants must provide proof of their current address. Acceptable forms of proof include: driver's license or valid state ID, current lease or mortgage statement, home utility or insurance bill, or a pay stub dated within the past 30 days
- Credit Check - All applicants must have a favorable credit rating for the past two years.
- Credit must be at least 70% positive overall.
- Applicants will not be accepted for the following derogatory credit records:
- Eviction action and/or moneys owed to an apartment or landlord in the last 7 years.
- Bankruptcies must be discharged 2 years prior to application as verified on the credit report.
- Sex Crime Background Check
- Applicants will be denied if they have been convicted of a sex crime and are subject to a lifetime registration requirement.
- $45.00 Money Order or Cashiers Check only, made payable to Orca Info for
each hard copy application or
$45.00 credit card payment for online applications which is NON- REFUNDABLE. A $25.00 monthly administrative fee will be charged subsequent to move-in on all residences.
- Any persons age 18 or older are considered individual applicants and must pay a separate application fee (i.e. spouses, co-signers, roommates or family members). No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
Application Fee - Non-Refundable
Upon acceptance of application, a holding fee is required within 48 hours to hold and secure the property until move-in. This holding fee is non-refundable should the applicant decide not to rent the property. Holding fee payment must be a cashiers check, money order made payable to Dave Poletti & Associates and provided within 48 hours after notification of approved application.
Admin Fee: There will be a $25.00 monthly admin fee on all leases. If applicable, there will be a $25.00 admin fee for process and delivery of each Utility Invoice. This fee will be due upon receipt of the invoice. (This does not apply if the Water Public utility is included in the monthly rent).
Rents And Deposits: Initial Rents and Deposits are to be in the form of a Cashiers Check or Money Order. Rent payments thereafter can be made by personal check. We cannot accept cash for Rent or Deposit payments. All applicants must provide a photo proof of identification... I.E. (drivers license). We will retain a copy of this ID for our records and make it a part of your file.
Agency Disclosure: Tenant(s) are hereby notified that Dave Poletti & Associates represents the Lessor or (Owner of the Rental Property) in the Lease agreement. A pamphlet on Agency Disclosure is provided in your Lease packet to explain this issue.
Lead Base Paint and Asbestos: The dwelling you are applying for may or may not contain Lead Based Paint and/or Asbestos materials. This is especially true in pre-1978 residential properties. Available at our offices are free Lead Based Paint and Asbestos information brochures. We do not test for Lead Paint or Asbestos. Lessor makes no representation as to whether or not this property contains Lead Based Paint or Asbestos unless otherwise specified. You will be provided a copy of the Lead Based paint disclosure prior to move-in as required by law. If you are concerned about Lead Based Paint or Asbestos exposure prior to making an application, please contact us for a copy of this brochure immediately before making application for tenancy.
Applying Before Seeing the Property - If Applicable:
If you submit an application without taking the opportunity to physically visit and visually inspect the property, please understand that there are inherent risks and possible misunderstandings in leasing and occupying a residential unit “sight unseen,” and the application fee will not be refunded should any such misunderstanding occur.
- For Owners
- For Tenants
- Real Estate
Dave Poletti & Associates
1200 Westlake Ave. N #1001
Seattle, WA 98109
Dave Poletti & Associates is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy